- Aphonopelma bicoloratum - is one of the brightest spiders of its kind. In addition to this, he is very calm, not aggressive, quite simple in maintenance and has a long life expectancy. All these qualities make it one of the best types for content for beginners. In addition, this is a rather rare species, and is not often found on sale.
- These spiders live in the forest and desert areas of the Pacific coast of southern Mexico. Shelters in the voids under the stones and roots of the bushes are chosen. Sometimes they dig rather deep burrows, where they spend most of the time, and go hunting at night.
- Coloring is distinguished by brightness and contrast of colors, very similar to the color of B. boehmei. The cephalothorax and legs are saturated, bright orange, the first and last segments of the legs are black. The abdomen is brown, covered with numerous reddish hairs.
- But only females have such a bright color, males, after the last molt, become almost completely black!
- The body sizes of adults are from 5 to 7 cm in the body, and in leg span up to 15 cm.
- They grow very slowly (which is typical for the entire genus of spiders), but they live for a long time, the females live up to 20 years or more.
- Spiders are very calm, and rarely show aggression. Although they have irritable hairs, they are not often used to move them.
- Great for beginners.
- For maintenance, a small horizontal terrarium is suitable. In adults, the living area should be approximately 30x30x30 cm. It is necessary to pour about 3-5 cm of substrate onto the bottom. As it can be used moss sphagnum, lichen, but coconut substrate is best suited. Shelter is desirable, but not necessary. With a sufficient amount of substrate, burrows can be dug.
- In the terrarium you must have a drinking bowl, with always clean and fresh water.
- For lighting, you can use a red lamp or a moonlight lamp. The terrarium should be protected from sunlight. The temperature of the content is from 26 to 30 ° C. Humidity from 70 to 80%. The soil should be lightly sprayed every two to three days with a manual spray gun, but not over-moistened, because as a result, bacteria and viruses dangerous to the spider can be acquired in it.
- It is advisable to have good ventilation in the terrarium.
- The main food for spiders is live insects of a suitable size. Young growth can be fed 2-3 times a week, adults about once every 8-10 days. Large and healthy individuals, with unlimited access to water, can do without food for weeks or even months.
- Males reach puberty at 2-3, females at 3-4 years.
- A cocoon can contain from 100 to 800 eggs.
- In captivity they reproduce very poorly.
- The bite of these spiders resembles a bite of a wasp or a bee, but they bite very rarely. It is considered a harmless species.
- Shipment at own expense by agreement! (m. Sports Palace - shopping center "Gulliver", m. Leo Tolstoy, m. Zoloti Vorota, m. Teremki)
- New Mail throughout Ukraine
- courier delivery in Kiev at a convenient place and time from 15:00 - 18:00 or from 18:00 - 21:00 (100 UAH),
- payment on the card of Privatbank
- cash to the courier (only in Kiev)
- cash on delivery through "New Mail" (we send all living things only on an advance payment)
Before the sale, the animal is carefully checked for parasites, diseases and injuries, so we guarantee that the animal gets to you healthy and well-fed.
Any claims related to the animal after the act of sale are not accepted!
Before selling, all equipment is carefully checked for defects, so we guarantee that the equipment gets to you without damage and marriage.
Any claims related to the equipment after the act of sale are not accepted!
If for some reason you cannot provide the animal with the necessary living conditions, so as not to torment him, you can return the insect to our farm, where our specialists will take care of it. In this case, we return 10-50% of the cost of the animal and, if necessary, ensure its transportation by our courier.
Aphonopelma bicoloratum bird eater (Aphonopelma bicoloratum)
Message ilya 72 »Aug 03, 2014 3:45 pm
Synonyms: Mexican bloody tarantula, fiery tarantula
Calm, temperature 23-32, eat insects, ideal for beginners
Add or add description Aphonopelma bicoloratum bird eater (Aphonopelma bicoloratum) possible in this thread.
Ask a question about Aphonopelma bicoloratum bird eater (Aphonopelma bicoloratum) possible in this thread or in the Terrarium section
Get It On Ft Nomad
Igor And Lena Kvn Dnipro Spring Cleaning
Big Bag Tyler The Creator
Top 10 Korea's Most Beautiful And Talented Actresses
Marshmello you me
New Turkmen Hit Aglatma
Well hello Mommy Sing For You
1976 Billboard Top 100
All I Want Lera Yaskevich Grannypocket
Arnaud d mantra
Lada 4x4 vs Duster Spintires
Naruto Loneliness K A Y O U Remix Bass Boosted
Seluyanov Long Distance Running Marathon Running
Arkady Kobyakov Ether On Radio Interview 2014
Best Dance Music 2018
You me the power of love
Where Noisy Grizzly Wave Amur River
Divine Melodrama I'm Near Melodrama Russian Melodramas
Follow Me Christian Karaoke
Lil Pump Boss Bass Boosted
Flushing Liqui Moly Diesel Power Systems
Masterpieces of Russian Chanson 2018 2019 Best Songs About Chanson Love Very Beautiful Songs
Casino Case Cutting Mat
Tayune Spring Kryvyi Rih 19 03 2017
Twenty One Pilots Ajr Ed Sheeran House Of Chlorine